[vtkusers] subtract volume depending on the scalar values

Jianlong Zhou zhou at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Thu May 15 06:35:22 EDT 2003

HI, all,

My problem is like this: I have a data set with scalar values from 0 to 65535. My interested
objects of this data range from 63400 to 63800. Now I want to extract the data from 63400
to 63800 and map these values to the new range of 0 to 255 and save this results to a new
data set.

How to do this process?

Thanks in advance.

Jianlong