[vtkusers] (vtk + other libraries)makefile without Cmake under Cygwin

Mathieu Malaterre Mathieu.Malaterre at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu May 15 03:41:41 EDT 2003

Vanessa,
	If you are able to write Makefile, you'll be able to write CMakeLists.txt !
	So I would rather recommend you to add your library into a
CMakeLists.txt. Go to cmake.org and suscribe to the mailing list, for
posting your particular question.

	Please also note that cmake is already prepare to find a lot of
standard libraries :

FindAVIFile.cmake
FindDoxygen.cmake
FindGnuplot.cmake