[vtkusers] ContourFilter IsoLines in vtkDelaunay2D

Malcolm Drummond malcolm at geovision.co.za
Tue May 13 18:32:13 EDT 2003

You will have to set the scalar range of the filter to the low and high z
values of the pointset (you could use GetBounds). I don't think you need to
set LowPoint and HighPoint values as the default is 0.0,0.0,0.0 and
0.0,0.0,1.0 respectively and the I think the points are projected onto a ray
passing through these points - but I could be wrong, so just experiment if
it's still not working.

Malcolm