[vtkusers] vtkBooleanStructuredPoints

David Gobbi dgobbi at imaging.robarts.ca
Tue May 13 12:27:03 EDT 2003

Hi Andres,

The vtkImageStencil might be what you want, look at the example
VTK/Imaging/Testing/Tcl/TestStencilWithFunction.tcl.
It can apply an ImplicitFunction as binary mask to a
vtkStructuredPoints data set.

What precisely are you attempting to do, i.e. what does your
structed data represent, and why do you want to apply an
implicit function to the data?

 - David

  David Gobbi, MSc                dgobbi at imaging.robarts.ca
  Advanced Imaging Research Group