[vtkusers] ploting mathematical functions

kemal kasadsyed at hotmail.com
Mon May 12 21:11:56 EDT 2003

I am a new user of the vtk.I have been looking to replace some graphics
package by an open source library.

Here were I am stuck.

I am trying to plot couple of function that are written in c in xy plots,
such a function are prototyped like double MySin(double x) in an application
I am writing does anyone has an example of how can I use the vtk library to
do just that, I also have functions to be displayed as  surfaces z=f(x,y)
with colors that would look like a miracle,

If anyone has some sample code please let me know msvc is preferable but
anything that works is better than nothing.

Thanks.

Kemal