[vtkusers] reading a section of a Structured Points file

D.P. Gavidia Simonetti Daniela.GavidiaSimonetti at student.uva.nl
Mon May 12 10:19:42 EDT 2003

Hi everybody
I need your help with something. I have a Structured Points file in vtk format with data in
three dimensions (x,y,z). I use a vtkStructuredPointsReader and it reads all the data, but
I'm only interested in reading a part of it, let's say 'x' going from 0 to 512, 'y' from 0 to
512 and 'z' from 10 to 20. I don't want to read the whole data set, because I'm not going
to be using all the data. Is there a reader that can do that? and how does it work?
Thanks in advance.

Daniela Gavidia