[vtkusers] installing VTK on Windows XP

Rainbow, Michael MRainbow at shrinenet.org
Wed May 7 11:01:15 EDT 2003

Hello,
	I am trying to get VTK running on Windows XP using Visual Studio.NET
(visual studio 7 as shown by CMAKE).  I was able to reach the "ALL_BUILD"
phase and build the Vtk project in VS.NET.  However, when I try to run the
cone example I cannot find it under my converted files.  I then tried to run
CMAKE on the examples directory but I am receiving numerous errors.  Can
anyone help me get started?

Thanks,

Mike
P.S.  ignore the confidentiality notice automatically attached to this
email.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail communication and any attachments may
contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the
designated recipients.  If you are not the intended recipient, (or
authorized to receive for the recipient) you are hereby notified that you
have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure,
dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please destroy all copies
of this communication and any attachments and contact the sender by reply
e-mail or telephone (813) 281-0300.