[vtkusers] HELP! Java wrapping for VTK

Julie Stromer jnstrome at ucalgary.ca
Tue May 6 14:41:31 EDT 2003

Hi,

I've been trying for a while to get the Java wrapping to work for vtk on
Solaris 9 UNIX.  I first tried to do it myself, with the cmake utilities
provided, but I can't seem to find any usable instructions for how to do
this.  I get some of the classes wrapped, but some of them are missing,
and so I can't compile even the Cone.java example code.  I was hoping
someone could  shed some light on this (I'm thinking some detailed
instructions or if someone is willing, to put the java wrapped classes
into a jar file and sending them to me?)

Thanks

Julie