[vtkusers] procrustes for non-rigid initialisation

Rasmus Reinhold Paulsen rrp at imm.dtu.dk
Fri May 2 10:37:56 EDT 2003

Hi Imho,

On Fri, 2 May 2003, imho wrote:

> By selecting the points, I mean manually pick up the 3 or 4 points on
> the two images to do the pre-registration in a fast way. Is it possible?

I have not much experience with voxel data, but I believe that you need
some kind of 3D annotation tool to set your landmarks. Perhaps you can
use something from:

http://www.imageregistration.com/

It is based on VTK.

A tiny annotation tool that can only be used with surfaces can be found
here:

http://www.imm.dtu.dk/~rrp/VTK/

It is unsupported and probably filled with bugs!

Regards,
Rasmus