[vtkusers] Lots of crashes when using VTK 4.2.2 from Java 1.3

R K Shyamprakash ramakrishna.prakash at quest-global.com
Thu May 1 23:27:26 EDT 2003

hi,
	have you tried the test programs given with VTK 4.2 in the folder
Wrapping/Java. check if those programs work fine. also it is important that
you call the Render method given in vtkCanvas and should never call this
method directly. in vtkCanvas, this method takes care of mutex locks. else
can you send me a sample program where the error occurs, i'll check if i
face the same problem.

regards
shyam