[vtkusers] How to remove poorly shaped tetrahedra?

Xiangyi Liu xliu6 at nd.edu
Mon Mar 31 10:50:28 EST 2003

Hi all,

For those of you who are familar with generating volume mesh using VTK. I used
vtkClipVolume to get 3D tetrahedral mesh of a volume. The problem is that a
considerable portion of the tetrahedra are poorly shaped, in terms that the
volume of these tetrahedra is really small. I wonder if there is a ready to use
class that can remove these tetrahedra. I found several classes, but most of
them are for 2D or 3D surface mesh.

I wonder if you have gone through this. Any suggestion will be highly
appreciated!

Xiangyi