[vtkusers] vtkImagePlaneWidget + clipping planes

Hans-Jörg Wittsack wittsack at uni-duesseldorf.de
Mon Mar 31 03:27:34 EST 2003

Hi Dean + Charl,

meanwhile I've solved the problem - I had a mistake with the
interactor. I'm using VC++ under Windows and the MFC-MDI
construction. My bug was to create a new interactor for the
ImagePlaneWidget instead of using the existing from the MFC-MDI
construction. Therefore the behaviour of the IPW was a little
bit strange and the Normal + Origin did not update correctly.

Thanks for your help - I think everything is fine now.
Hans-Jörg