[vtkusers] Compiling VTKNightly with VolumePro support

Lisa Avila lisa.avila at kitware.com
Sun Mar 30 17:02:07 EST 2003

Hello Martin,

Try building with one or the other (but not both the 500 and the 1000 at
the same time). I do not believe it is possible to build support for both
into one VTK - if you need to support both I would suggest create two
separate dlls with the support in them (using the object factory) and try
to load them at run time in some predefined order (like VP1000 first, and
if that doesn't work, load VG500).

Lisa