[vtkusers] problem to run vtk programs

piermafili piermafili at libero.it
Sat Mar 29 06:57:39 EST 2003

Hi to everyone,

I'm a newbie of VTK and I try to run some vtk programs taken in a tutorial with Visual Studio C++. I have put all the files  .lib in the link section of the menù settings. When I compile the prog it's all O.K., but when I try to execute it in the window of the win32 application appears "Start to render" many times.
The render window appears for few seconds. This is on my pc but in other pc it's all right.
I don't think that depend on my pc it is a athlon 1.9G, 256 MB, of ram Nvidia video ecc...
Someone can help me?
thank you in advance,
Filippo