[vtkusers] How can I get a copy with patented classes?

Phoebe Yang youngbf at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 28 18:46:21 EST 2003

Dear John and vtkusers,

Thanks for the help. I have a very strange problem. Like I posted another
problem "a TCL problem", in my src tree, there is no Patented subdirectory.
and under Wrapping directory, there is no tcl subdirectory.

I'm new in VTK. I just downloaded the vtk42-LatestRelease.exe,
CMSetup166.exe and tcl832.exe and installed them in my PC. Under my vtk42
directory, there are only subdirectories:bin, example, include, lib and
wrapping, five directories. Is there something missing? Please help.....

Thanks a lot,

Phoebe