[vtkusers] about unstisfiedlinker error

tarik.chowdhury2 at mail.dcu.ie tarik.chowdhury2 at mail.dcu.ie
Tue Mar 25 08:12:37 EST 2003

Dear all
I downloaded vtk4.2 latest release from the VTK web site. There is no pakage
named vtk.vtkPanel. I copy the vtkPanel class in the wrapping\java folder.
But still now the SimpleVTK.java class showing the following error at run
time.

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: RenderCreate
        at vtkPanel.RenderCreate(Native Method)
        at vtkPanel.Render(vtkPanel.java:78)
        at vtkPanel.paint(vtkPanel.java:89)
        at sun.awt.RepaintArea.paint(RepaintArea.java:177)
        at sun.awt.windows.WComponentPeer.handleEvent(WComponentPeer.java:260)
        at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:3658)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:197)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:150)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:144)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:136)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:99)

Following was the place where there was a native call for setting the Size
of the vtkPanel
 private native void RenderCreate(vtkRenderWindow id0);
 private native void RenderInternal(vtkRenderWindow id0);
 private native void SetSizeInternal(vtkRenderWindow id0, int x, int y);

Thought The vtkPanel class had sucessfully loaded the libraries int the
vtkPanel program,
             System.loadLibrary("vtkCommonJava");
             System.loadLibrary("vtkFilteringJava");
             System.loadLibrary("vtkIOJava");
             System.loadLibrary("vtkImagingJava");
             System.loadLibrary("vtkGraphicsJava");
             System.loadLibrary("vtkRenderingJava");
Anticipating your solution at the earliest,
Regards,
Tarik Chowdhury