[vtkusers] problem with Glyphing, coloring (maybe error/bug)

Jan-Gerrit Drexhage jdrexhage at wiwi.uni-bielefeld.de
Mon Mar 24 06:09:22 EST 2003

Hi,

i got a problem with Glyphing, when i display them they are very bright and
their structure (ie as cube) is barely seeable due to that high brightness.
I used vtkProperties to set their color. Someone said I can fix that with
Diffuse and Ambient, but it doesn't work. On the other hand when I try to
color the glyphs via a colormap under Java it gets strange colors that look
more likely cymk than RGB which I used. Some colors show right (like true
blue, red, yellow), but between them some show strange colors that do not
match, or the glyphs are plainwhite. Though in vtkProperties there is a
method for RGB coloring which I use.

Who can help me with that?

Thanks in advance

Jan

PC/LAN Administration

Department of Economics and Business Administration

University of Bielefeld

Postbox 10 01 31

33501 Bielefeld

Germany