[vtkusers] saving vtkwindow as vectorgraphic

Goodwin Lawlor goodwin.lawlor at ucd.ie
Thu Mar 20 12:02:25 EST 2003

I have a class vtkEPSWriter which I'm re-working at the moment... It relies on gl2ps code. If
gl2ps could be added to VTK as a utility (I dont see why it couldn't) then the vtkEPSWriter
class could be add to the vtkIO library.  At the moment the gl2ps code is stuffed inside the
vtkEPSWriter class.

Goodwin
University College Dublin