[vtkusers] ImageData to Unstructured grid

Sepp^ Huber sepp.huber21 at gmx.at
Thu Mar 20 08:05:27 EST 2003

Hello all,

I have a vtkImageData object and I want to convert this into an unstructured
grid to use the unstructured grid writer object. Unfortunately I don't have
any clue how to do this. If anybody can should me a way or give me a hint I'd
really appreciate it. On the other hand if there is there's the possibility
to write the vtkImageData directly it would be sufficient too.

Thanks in advance

Sepp