[vtkusers] How to create vtkLookupTable to take two scalars

P Bai apbai at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 13:15:08 EST 2003

Hi all,

I have been encountering this problem for quite a
while. Basically I want visualize two independent
scalars together. Say "direction" and "velocity". I
want "direction" determine the hue and "velocity"
determine the value (or saturation). How can I create
such a lookuptable and how can I make it to take two
active scalars working together? or is there any other
solution for this?

Oh I really wish that I could assign RGB colors
directly to the points like in OpenGL...

Thanks!