[vtkusers] Tutorial on VTK

Dave Semeraro semeraro at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 18 11:06:36 EST 2003

Shyam,

I taught a vtk tutorial at Wright Patterson AFB in Dayton a couple of years
ago. The tutorial
material is on the web at:
http://cherokee.ncsa.uiuc.edu/~semeraro/PPT/VTK_TUTORIAL/v3_document.htm

It was based on vtk3.2. There are some differences in jumping from 3.2 to
4.x so some of
the examples may not work. The basic material is still valid though.

Regards,
Dave