[vtkusers] Changing the spacing with vtkImageData

Jim Reigle jreigle at concentric.net
Tue Mar 18 09:53:56 EST 2003

Hello.

I am wondering if anyone else has had trouble changing the spacing when
using vtkImageData and vtkImageViewer to present image data.  The
classes do display the data nicely, but when I change the spacing using
the member function vtkImageData::SetSpacing, the image looks the same
regardless of the values I put in.  I have checked the inputted values
using vtkImageData::GetSpacing and the values are correct, but the size
of the image is the same regardless.?

Have I missed something?

I would appreciate any help.

Thank you.