[vtkusers] Errors with TCLLIBPATH and vtk 4.2

Nathan Smith nsmith5 at gl.umbc.edu
Mon Mar 17 14:43:06 EST 2003

When I run vtk version 4.2, I get the following error:

Warning: Your TCLLIBPATH points to the VTK source tree.  Support for this
is deprecated in VTK 4.2, and will be removed in a future version.  Please
point TCLLIBPATH to {VTK_BINARY_DIR}/Wrapping/Tcl<config>, where <config>
is the build configuration...........

The interesting thing is, the vtk binary path has no such Wrapping
directory, and neither does the bindir/lib or bindir/include paths. Its
only in src.  Does this problem then lie in building the source? Thanks

Nate