[vtkusers] Incremental Updates

Ron Inbar ron at mediguide.co.il
Mon Mar 17 13:28:10 EST 2003

Hi,

I have another question regarding the pipeline framework:

Suppose I have some "producer" that constantly appends data at the beginning
of the pipeline, without changing the data that already exist there.

So, at regular intervals I want to process the data that was added since the
last update, appending the result to the existing output, rather than
re-compute the whole output from scratch.

Can this be done using the existing infrastructure, and, if so, how?

(I'm prepared to write my own filters, if necessary.)

Thanks in advance,

Ron

This e-mail message has been sent by MediGuide
and is for the use of the intended recipients only.
The message may contain privileged or confidential information .
If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any use,
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited,
and you are requested to delete the e-mail and any attachments
and notify the sender immediately.