[vtkusers] transforming objects due to user interaction II

Bauer Harald Harald.Bauer at fh-hagenberg.at
Mon Mar 17 02:40:42 EST 2003

Dear VTK Users,
(Info: I'm using vtk4.0 with C++)
can anyone tell me how to transform an object due to arbitrary user interaction ??
To be sure that the problem is ok - in more detail:
It's easy to visualize objects in a vtkRenderWindow.
Moreover, it's easy to enable a vtkRenderWindowInteractor to enable user interaction (rotation, zooming, ..)
Is there also a (simple) way to transform the visualized object according to the interaction actions
when closing the window for example ???