[vtkusers] OT: Linux OpenGL and MesaGL at the same time?

Tuhin Sinha tk.sinha at vanderbilt.edu
Thu Mar 13 11:47:58 EST 2003

Berk,

  I did get the OS mesa finally running.  Thanks for all your help.  However,
I did have to add an include directory flag to CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS pointing to my
Mesa/include directory, otherwise the Rendering directory would not compile
(vtkMesaRenderWindow complains about not being able to find GL/osmesa.h).
Does the CMakeLists.txt file in Rendering need to be updated to correct this
problem?  I am using CMake v1.7 with VTK v4.2.1.  Thanks for your help in
this.

Tuhin