[vtkusers] Newbie-Question: Where to start (using Mac OS X)

Fri Mar 7 07:22:03 EST 2003

Hi vtk users,

I'm sorry for the basic question, but I've gotten "lost in vtk". After
downloading CMake and VTK, making and installing both, I've got a lot
of files on my harddisk, but I just don't know where to start. There
some libraries and of course the headers and source in various
subdirectories, but no framework. How do I have to set up a project in
ProjectBuilder (or build a Makefile) to be able to run some of the
examples in VTK/Examples? Running cmake and make in VTK/Examples leads
to no results.

Thanks in advance,

Mark

P.S.: A working PB demo project would also be of great help.