[vtkusers] vtkHyperStreamline

Lauren O'Donnell odonnell at ai.mit.edu
Thu Mar 6 12:49:16 EST 2003

I am using vtkHyperStreamline, and I would like to be able to use a
higher-order integration method like is possible with vtkStreamer
subclasses (for example vtkStreamLine).

Are there any plans to add this functionality in the future? Or am I
better off calculating the eigenvector field and using vtkStreamLine?

Also, vtkHyperStreamline always outputs a tube, there is no option to have
output consisting of points or lines.  This would be useful to know what
the actual path through the field was, or for another level of detail in
display.  Is it possible that this would be added in the future?

Thanks!
Lauren O'Donnell