[vtkusers] How to read JPEG image data?

vince xu vince_xu at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 6 09:50:21 EST 2003

To read a series of 2D images and build a 3D model, you can see this
example:
vtk40Src\Parallel\Testing\Cxx\paralleliso.cxx(unzipped from vtk40src.zip)
One construct argrithm is marching cubes.

BTW: do you know how to convert Image in
\VTKData\Data\headsq\quarter.1(unzipped from vtk40data.zip) to BMP file?

Best Regards,
Vince