[vtkusers] Help!!!Image Display

Paul paulstjohn at cogeco.ca
Tue Mar 4 11:10:27 EST 2003

Hi Zhao,

I have included the group in my reply in case they can
shed some light on your problem.

I used your code and your BMP file and the image displayed
fine for me (well... a bit dark).  Something specific to
your setup perhaps...

I tried it on:
XP Home
vtk 3.2
P2.4GHz, 512MB
nVidia GeForce4 64MB

can someone on the group shed some light on Zhao's problem?