[vtkusers] Improving 3D surface

Bill Lorensen wlorens1 at nycap.rr.com
Sun Mar 2 13:30:42 EST 2003

Sorry for the truncated reply. Let's try again...

1) You could use vtkImageMagnify on the scalars. Make sure you turn interpolation on. You apply this filter to your scalars.

2) You could use vtkLoopSubdivisionFilter to generate a subdivision surface. This filter requires triangles. It generates 4x the number of triangles for each subdivision.You would apply this to either the output of the PlaneSource of the WarpScalar (after running them through TriangleFilter.

Bill