[vtkusers] 2 simple questions

Christos Panagiotou cpanagio at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Mon Jun 30 23:24:00 EDT 2003

Hi

i am actually new to vtk so I have some very simple questions to ask:
1. which is the best way to learn vtk? online tutorials or the books
that are
     proposed in vtk.org? (please I need to know this as I haven't found
     a place to explain VTK and i am lost in the man pages)
2. I have created a quad 2D object and I want to create more quad objects
     by scaling the first one with various random scaling factors.
     Is there any scaling function that would do this automatically or
should i
     write mine?

thx all
christos