[vtkusers] disabling TCL support

Charl P. Botha c.p.botha at ewi.tudelft.nl
Mon Jun 30 15:24:42 EDT 2003

David Macias Verde wrote:
> I have the message "disabling TCL support" when executting an OPENGL
> application. How can I manage with it?

You should really supply more information with regards to your platform
and version of VTK.  However, in this case it looks like a typical DRI
error, so I'm assuming that you're running VTK on Linux or FreeBSD with
XFree86 DRI.

It simply means that your Transform, Clipping and Lighting hardware is
not present or not being used due to other factors.  I'm assuming you
have some kind of older Radeon.  Unless you know that you do have TCL
hardware onboard, this message can be safely ignored.