[vtkusers] (still) setting the path

cgarcha cgarcha at ualberta.ca
Thu Jun 26 14:41:19 EDT 2003

the TCLLIBPATH looks like:

C:/VTK/Wrapping/Tcl

The file i am trying to open has a path ...

C:\VTK\Examples\GUI\Tcl

this directory is made when i unzip vtk file found on the website.

Every timei try to access the file it says "cant find package vtk"

i also tried the command "package require vtk" on the "wish84" console and it
gives me the same error, "cant find package vtk".

Although the command "package require vtk" does work when i open "vtk.exe".
This probably means that i havent set the path right ..
But i dont understand which i am missing .
Is there a list of paths.. That have to be set before executing any of the
programs.
I just want to see how VTK works... thats why i am trying to run the example.

Thanks

Nabby