[vtkusers] Question re: wxWindows/VTK

Brian Arnold brian at math.unm.edu
Wed Jun 25 16:16:24 EDT 2003

Hello all,

I've been perusing the web and the archives for information regarding
this with little luck, so maybe I'm just searching for the wrong
phrases.  Hopefully someone here can help me out.

I'm looking for a way to use VTK within the wxWindows interface.  What
bits I've found on the web seem okay, but I can't get them to compile
(using MSVC 6).  I've gotten the MFC-based VTK samples working alright,
but I'm trying to re-write an application from MFC to wxWin, and it uses
VTK incredibly heavily.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

~Brian