[vtkusers] Reset scene

Sepp^ Huber sepp.huber21 at gmx.at
Wed Jun 25 12:30:20 EDT 2003

Hi I'm currently developing an application using VTK with C++ under windows.
After getting some input from a dialog I open a vtkRenderWindow and display
some objects. Now I'd like to be able to reset the scene and display other
objects according to certain settings I make in the dialog.

Unfortunately I wasn't very successful yet. The way I tried was to delete
the vtkRenderWindow object and the vtkRenderWindow object using their Delete()
methods. Afterwards I tried to create new objects by calling their New()
methods but this all results in a program crash with "stack overflow".

Any help and tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance
Chris