[vtkusers] streaming & Intel P4 Hyperthread chip

Dean Inglis dean.inglis at on.aibn.com
Wed Jun 25 11:01:29 EDT 2003

Ok, here's something new.  I have a
filter class inhereted from vtkImageToImageFilter
that calculates the square root of each voxel's
scalar value, pretty simple.  This class works fine
on two other Win2k Pro, P4 workstations.  On the
new PC: P4 3.06 GHz HT (hyper threading technology),
I am trying to filter a 512 x 512 x 60 slice MRI
data set but only the first 30 slices are passed
through the filter.  I am stumped!  Should I check
to see if the filter is streaming the data?  Any ideas on
how to debug this?  (Borland BCB5, CMake 1.6.7,
VTK cvs latest, Win2k Pro, NVIDIA GF4 Ti4800)

thanks,
Dean