[vtkusers] problem with vtkBorlandRenderWindowpkg creation step in BCB6

Johnson Abraham johnson.abraham at uwe.ac.uk
Wed Jun 25 08:30:21 EDT 2003

Hi ,

Please help me with the problem.
Iam using the binary version of VTK for windows. I use BCB6 .
I tried to run example int the folder vtkBorland. But before that i
tried to create the package

I followed the instruction given by the readme.txt
I was successfull till the step2 in step3 the following has to be done

Options->Directories/Conditionals
Include Path:
/VTK/Common
/VTK/Filtering
/VTK/Rendering
path to vtkConfigure.h
(After installing binary version of there was no folder  as mentioned
above do i need to create them)
I have problem with step4 as well it says

Step4:
Add->Add Unit->Browse
Files of type:
choose Library file (*.lib)
vtkCommon.lib
vtkFiltering.lib
vtkRendering.lib
I dont have the following tab to which i can add the library file mentioned

Please do help with the step 3 and 4.

thank you
Johnson Abraham