[vtkusers] pb with BCB6 and vtkBorlandRenderWindow component

dean.inglis at on.aibn.com dean.inglis at on.aibn.com
Wed Jun 25 07:31:09 EDT 2003

Thinking back, I'm guessing the only reason
I didn't notice this BCB6 bug before was because
I had imported a BCB5 package project into the
BCB6 IDE.  It appears that I can still build
my GUI apps although those errors are a bit
of a concern.  ITK with BCB6 is on the back burner
for a bit...If interested, have a look at my post
thread on ITK in May to see how far I got: templated complex was the last stopper.  If you
have any fixes to try I'd like to hear them and
keep trying.

Dean