[vtkusers] How Vtk's tcl/tk examples are implemented?

Quan Li quanxiang_99 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 24 17:42:21 EDT 2003

Hello,
Seeing more vtk examples implemented in tcl/tk than in
C++, I wanted to take a brief look at tcl/tk. For now
I have read only a little about the script language. I
noticed the syntax of those tcl examples coming with
vtk is somewhat not quite the same as what I have read
about (for example, tcl/tk introdued in the first few
chapters of "Practical Programming in tcl and tk" by
Welsh). I wonder in what tcl/tk or what extentions(?)
are those examples implemented. Before my getting
further into tcl/tk learning, can any experienced
tcl/tk user(s) in this mailing list help give some
introductory knowledge about that?
Thank you.