[vtkusers] HELP!!! Too many Actors!!

marisa aurelio asiram00 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 23 10:53:02 EDT 2003

Hi vtkUsers,

I have an application that produces several contours, but the number of
contours created is never the same.

Now I want to show this contours in a VTk window. The problem is, as the
contours are never in the same number, the number of actors needed to be
added to the window is never the same.

Does anybody knows a way to create actors in the same number as the number
of contours??? That is,
if I have 10 contours I will need 10 actors !!!

Does anybody knows another way to do this, without having to add so many
actores???

Thanks in advance,
Marisa