[vtkusers] vtk instalation help

Abraham, Johnson Johnson.Abraham at uwe.ac.uk
Mon Jun 23 06:19:19 EDT 2003

Hi,

I have a problem installing vtk 4.2 release in windows

I want to use C++ library in  vtk 4.2 aong with my C++ code.
I use Borland builder to develop my code.

Is it possible for me to achieve the above task.

Can anyone give me a step by step procedure to install vtk
and use in by Borland builder 6.0. Please..

I tried out using CMake on the example code (hello.cxx) given along with
CMake and i was able to create the exe file hellodemo.exe

but when i click on command prompt flash on the screen that it

And i even tried to inherit the class hello declared in hello.h
and hello.cxx and was unsuccessfull

Please do help with the complete installation procedure
and how to call vtk c++ library into my code

thank you
Johnson Abraham

Abraham, Johnson
Email: Johnson.Abraham at uwe.ac.uk