[vtkusers] Re: Opacity problems with vtkVolume

anast.jm at pg.com anast.jm at pg.com
Thu Jun 19 17:17:14 EDT 2003

Sorry for the resend....realized the subject line wasn't too descriptive
in the original post...john

----- Forwarded by John Anast on 06/19/2003 05:15 PM -----

I'm on WinXP with vtk 4.2 from a recent CVS build. I'm not seeing this
problem. I have a small tcl script that compares side by side the RayCast
Mapper and VolumePro mapper on the poship volume dataset and the opacity
it behaving properly for both mappers. What does your volume look like
after setting all opacity points to 0.0?? ...john

Internet Mail Message
Received from host:     public.kitware.com [24.97.130.19]

"Nico Vermaas" <vermaas at astron.nl>
Sent by: vtkusers-admin at www.vtk.org
06/19/2003 02:28 AM