[vtkusers] How to get the result of a point probe?

Thomas Lozano tholozano at gmx.de
Thu Jun 19 09:49:14 EDT 2003

Hi all of you!

I´m sampling data at a point xyz with the class vtkPProbeFilter. The Input
is a vtkPointSource centered at that position from which I want to get my
sample result. So long that works fine. At the output I can see my  point
inside my wireframed object and it seems that his color is correctly
sampled (interpolated) by the PProbeFilter. But I don´t know how to get
that result, the scalar value from that point...

Does anybody have an advice/hint for me?

thx :-)

thomas