[vtkusers] Please help! Problem with vtkXYPlotActor

piantado at email.unc.edu piantado at email.unc.edu
Tue Jun 17 10:12:32 EDT 2003

Hi, I'm trying to use vtkXYPlotActor in java to draw graphs. I'd like
for the user to be able to change the x range on them but calling
SetXRange(-range, range) doesn't work for all values. For example, it
works fine when range=10, but when range=30 the graph's range becomes -
50 to 30, instead of -30 to 30. Calling GetXAxisActor2d().SetRange(-
range,range) will keep the data in the range but does not change the X
axis. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks,
++Steve