[vtkusers] installing problems

cgarcha cgarcha at ualberta.ca
Mon Jun 16 16:54:28 EDT 2003

i am trying to install VTK using visual studio .NET on a windows XP machine.
I run CMAKEsetup and save the files in a folder called "vtkbin"(as suggested
by the install page).
The next step asks me to open "msdev" and load VTK.dsw .

What does it mean by "msdev" and there is no file generated called VTK.dsw .

Then i open Visual studio .NET and build the ALL_BUILD project that is present
in the "vtkbin" folder. When i run the project it asks me for an executable
and it also asks me for an "URL" for debugging.
can anyone please tell me what to fill-in IN those boxes.

THANKS
Nabby