[vtkusers] VTK and Java - general question

Øivind Berggraf ober at statoil.com
Mon Jun 16 07:20:50 EDT 2003

Hi,

I work for Statoil, a large Norwegian  based oil company.

We are currently thinking of using vtk in one of our internal research
applications.
The application is written in Java 1.4

>From the mailing list it looks like there is not a lot of Java activity
going on.
Should we be concerned regarding using vtk through the Java interface?

I am not looking for a comitting answer, but does anyone have an opinion.

Thanks,
Øivind

this message.
Thank you.