[vtkusers] C++ introspection (was raw buffer access in Tcl)

John Biddiscombe jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse.co.uk
Mon Jun 16 01:39:29 EDT 2003

> Writing a pipeline editor is sure possible but is IMHO best done in a
> scripting language.  Writing it in C++ would be quite masochistic,
> IMHO.

Then I'd best change my name to the Marquis de Sade or something similar.
You can have a play with RPD very soon. I'm just in the process of sorting
out an upload to the web and in a few days it'll be available. It's only a
dodgy beta that needs lots of fixes, but the general framework is quite
stable and it can be used for real world vis stuff.

JB