[vtkusers] adding or contributing

H.Vidal, Jr. hvidal at tesseract-tech.com
Fri Jun 13 16:35:52 EDT 2003

Inasmuch as a patch is concerned, I have been experimenting with tcl c++
code (wrapper stuff) for vtk classes and have discovered that clean builds
actually product the wrapper code, then build it. This suggests some kind
of meta-build system for wrapper stuff. So I can patch my c++ sources, but
I get the impression that there is more to it in meta-build info for
wrappers. If meta-stuff is not patched (I don't know where that is, so
far) then a clean build just over-writes my changes (just discovered that
too....) and things are not consistent.

Any thoughts, developers?

hv