[vtkusers] How to include VTK packages in TCL/TK ?

Cedric LE MAITRE Cedric.Le.Maitre at ifremer.fr
Fri Jun 13 09:05:37 EDT 2003

OK, these environment variables wasn't set.
In fact, i have install all of VTK 4.2, but i didn't have any directory
Wrapping/Tcl. I only have Wrapping/Python and Wrapping/Java and another
directory lib\vtk\tcl which seems to be the VTK-TCL libraries. There is
sub-directories for vtk, vtkbase, vtkcommon...
I try to set TCLLIBPATH to this directory but nothing change !